Thursday, August 30, 2012

Current Wishlist

Wallpaper: Osborne & Little/Light: 1stdibs/Chair: Kelly Wearstler/Table: Style in Form/Bench: Oly/Chairs: Lawson Fenning

What is it going to take for me to get one of those furry Wearstler chairs?!?!
I've been looking for a bench for my entryway for a very long time now and I'm currently loving the idea of the footed Arthur Bench by Oly (in black instead of white). 
We have a small foyer in the centre of our home that is in need of a table and I think this round one is the perfect fit - add a vintage flush mount on top and we're set! 
I have loved this wallpaper forever now and I think it's time it landed on my powder room walls. 
And lastly but certainly not least, these Lawson Fenning brass chairs are my next purchase - in black leather of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment